Below is a selection of some of the 38 items that I pulled for my first 3 months of the Project 333. I started July 21 . For whatever reason the thumbnail grid won’t keep in chronological order, but you get the idea.
I didn’t bother photographing my weekends of late, because all I’m doing is schlepping around in gross shorts and stuff. If a garment hasn’t been sewn by me it’s usually from a thrift shop or a discount store.
- My mirror is really dirty.
- I like to wear jeans with jackets.
- I have a lot of separates and just a couple of dresses.
- The pants in photo 6 came apart at the inseam.
- I’m real enjoy getting up in the morning.
- The bedroom & closet is a breeze to maintain.
- I’ve got a long way to go.
- I can see this having a positive effect on my sewing. More to follow on that!